Success in the spa and massage therapy business is largely driven through word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers. Unfortunately, the process required to establish a loyal and substantial clientele can take far too long. To increase store traffic and gain referrals more quickly, well designed spa and massage therapy flyers will help promote a business and its services to a multitude of potential customers.
For the cost conscious therapist or business owner, spa and message therapy flyers are the perfect marketing choice. Since they are inexpensive to produce, frequent printing of updated editions will keep the message fresh and timely. A well designed marketing plan that includes aggressive flyer distribution will ensure that the company name and logo remains recognizable to prospective clients.
There are a number of design elements that should be included in message therapy and spa flyers to attract and hold the recipients attention.
- Use Color instead of Black and White: Although color printing may be marginally more expensive, color flyers are far more eye catching than black and white. Color printing also conveys a sophisticated business image and a sense of legitimacy.
- Include an Attention Grabbing Headline or Photo: An appealing photograph and an interesting headline will draw the readers attention. Always try and place this type of information in the center of the page where it will be the most conspicuous.
- Contact Information: In addition to the business name, location, email address, and phone numbers, always include relevant practitioner license numbers and the company logo. This can also be an area where a short bio of the owner and key employees can be incorporated.
- Highlight Products and Services: Since customers are savvy in Detroit, spa and message therapy flyers should include a detailed list of services, prices and benefits. Unique specialties can be detailed along with descriptions of the parlor and its atmosphere.
- Special Offers and Call to Action: Discount coupons can serve as an excellent incentive to make a phone call or book an appointment. Whatever the mechanism, the flyer should compel the recipient to seek further information about the business or its services.
For salon owners in Ann Arbor, Dearborn, Downriver, Flint, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Royal Oak, Troy and Detroit, spa flyers can help to raise visibility and attract new customers to the business. Detroit Print Shop can provide assistance with graphic design, logo creation and a variety of other printing options.