For Detroit area real estate professionals, a postcard marketing campaign can be an extremely effective method of increasing visibility and sales. Postcards can provide important information about a real estate company to a highly targeted list of potential new customers. Postcards are inexpensive when compared to other forms of advertising and they experience a high response rate when the message is compelling.
The Effective Postcard Campaign
A successful marketing postcard of delray beach real estate should include elements that will relay a message that motivates the recipient to take a predetermined action. In the planning process, it is important to incorporate a number of concepts that serve to improve response rates and enhance the chances for overall success. Here are several of the most vital strategies:
- Grab their Attention: From the moment a person first glances at the postcard, there is a five second window to gain their interest. Above all else, a postcard must be designed to rapidly convey a message that causes the person to respond.
- Determine the Focus: Is the intent of the postcard to attract buyers, sellers or to simply serve as an introduction for the realtor? A real estate postcard targeted toward buyers may include a listing as well as a photo of an attractive available home. A postcard directed to sellers may include helpful information such as the number of homes the realtor has sold or “average days until sold” information.
- Be Original: The ability to present a message through a unique approach can serve to pique the recipient’s interest. This can include using tasteful humor, highlighting accomplishments or creating an innovative postcard design.
- Focus on the Message: While design elements are important to attract attention, developing a message that conveys key information in an uncluttered manner is vital to the success of the campaign.
- Provide a Call to Action: This can be achieved through a promotion, displaying testimonials or offering a service no other agent is providing. Whatever the mechanism, the postcard should be persuasive.
- Use a Quality Print Shop: Quality print shops in Detroit present their customers with a variety of services that will help ensure the success of a real estate postcard marketing campaign. They will provide professional quality postcard prints and quick delivery on every order.
The Marketing Plan
Perhaps the most important aspect of a successful real estate postcard campaign is a well conceived and properly executed plan. This includes matching the design concept with the proper demographic. Planning and careful attention to details both in design and execution will result in a superior response rate and numerous legitimate lead opportunities.